[PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG-TALK] Erotik ürün ve video cd ler

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Tue Oct 15 23:42:32 UTC 2002

Jeme A Brelin wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, Russ Johnson wrote:
>

>>If sending a message to a public forum is "whining", then I'm guilty.
>>

>Sending a message to a public forum is "whining" if the message contains
>"whining".  There is no particular forum that can make whining somehow not
>whining.

Personally, I see absolutely no difference between these two statement:

"I wish this list were closed."

and

"This list should be closed too."

Now, if I had actually voiced a complaint, that'd be a different kettle
of fish. If I'd said, "Damn it, this list should have been closed at the
same time as the main list and the admins suck." Then I'd agree with you.

However, I didn't voice a complaint. I made a statement. You can't tell
me it's a complaint, because you have NO IDEA what my intent was. You
might perceive it as a complaint, but without my confirmation you are
assuming that it's a complaint.

It wasn't a complaint. It was a statement of my opinion, and I have
every right to my opinion. I also have every right to express my opinion.

Don't jump to conclusions.

Of course, the foregoing is my opinion, yours may differ, and that's
your right.

Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online
http://www.dimstar.net

Random thought #11 (Collect all 17)
"Every year, back comes Spring, with nasty little birds yapping their fool heads off and the ground all mucked up with plants." - Dorothy Parker