[PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Re: Jobs to Canada

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sat Aug 30 12:19:09 PDT 2003

RE> Anyone know what the liability for car pooling is. If I'm driving
RE> and I get into an accident, can my car pool buddies sue me? Do I
RE> have to pay for their medical? In both situations, where I'm at
RE> fault, and not at fault?

Well, you probably don't pay directly, your liability insurance pays.
You do have liability insurance, right?  Anyway, you probably ought to
talk to your insurance agent about your various scenarios.

--
Russell Senior         ``shtal latta wos ba padre u prett tu nashtonfi
seniorr at aracnet.com      mrlosh''  -- Bashgali Kafir for ``If you have