[PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Re: Jobs to Canada

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sun Aug 31 04:54:56 UTC 2003

RE> So what you're saying is; "I don't know"?

What I am saying is: "You are a moron if you rely on random internet
jackasses to give legal advice".

I missed the point of your original question.  I don't know if you
were looking for some flimsy justification for not carpooling or had
some other motive, or no motive at all.  In any case, the answer is
the same.

--
Russell Senior         ``shtal latta wos ba padre u prett tu nashtonfi
seniorr at aracnet.com      mrlosh''  -- Bashgali Kafir for ``If you have