[PLUG-TALK] Chirac's shocker... Iraq.

none 1663eesa at goose.robinson-west.com
Tue Dec 23 13:10:41 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 02:45, Jeme A Brelin wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Dec 2003, alex wrote:
> > On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 06:36, Jeme A Brelin wrote:
> > > It is horribly inhumane to make those children suffer for their
> > > parents' sins.
> >
> > Maybe they shouldn't have children then? Ever heard of a condom? It's a
> > lot cheaper than a child in the long term.

How did this degrade into telling people whether or not they can be
fertile and whether or not they can have children?  That is between
a couple and God.  In some cases a single woman and God.  Condoms
are one of the stupidest inventions man has ever come up with,
They don't stop AIDS yet they are recommended for this purpose.
They often don't even prevent pregnancy which they are supposedly
designed to do.  I don't believe in artificially making oneself
infertile anyways, though I will say with a 1 in 3 failure
rate that condoms can't do that very well.  About the only thing
a condom is good for is causing a loud noise when they blow off
a car's tail pipe.

Since the HIV virus is ten times smaller than a male sperm
where many condoms will let a sperm through, why anyone recommends
these things for AIDS prevention is completely beyond me.
And for those who say add add a chemical, do you like pesticides?

The idea that everyone is sexually active is false.  Pushing
people to accept "protection" is both abusive and an invasion
of privacy.