[PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] No Linux Clinic this month

Russell Evans russell-evans at uswest.net
Wed Mar 12 15:26:38 PST 2003

At the last Portland peace march, there was this old lady marching that got on
TV. She said "I did it in the 60's and I'm doing it again." 1.6-7 million
Cambodians died because we failed in Vietnam;
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge.  I wonder if the old lady would
think her actions in the 60's effected those 1.7 million?