[PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] No Linux Clinic this month

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Thu Mar 13 01:52:02 UTC 2003

RE> At the last Portland peace march, there was this old lady marching
RE> that got on TV. She said "I did it in the 60's and I'm doing it
RE> again." 1.6-7 million Cambodians died because we failed in
RE> Vietnam; http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge.  I wonder if
RE> the old lady would think her actions in the 60's effected those
RE> 1.7 million?

I'd say that the millions of dead Cambodians are pretty much a direct
result of Americans intervention in greater Indochina to begin with.
So, old lady right then, old lady right now.

--
Russell Senior         ``I've seen every kind of critter God ever made,
seniorr at aracnet.com      and I ain't never seen a meaner, lower, more