[PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] No Linux Clinic this month

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Thu Mar 13 02:18:49 PST 2003

RE> Pro-American does not mean American sponsored.

RSS> By that, I take it, you are suggesting that the Khmer Rouge
RSS> installed the pro-American General, or maybe that it just
RSS> happened by accident?

RE> I'm not suggesting anything, but you seem to be. You seem to be
RE> suggesting that the general taking power was coordinated by the
RE> US. Jemie definitely suggested the US arranges things in its favor
RE> and installed the general.

For someone willing to make an inference (however flawed) between an
old lady protesting US mass-murder in Indochina in the 1960's and
subsequent mass-murder by one of our targets in Cambodia, I find it
curious that you are unwilling to make a much more obvious inference
about the sudden ascendancy of a pro-US general in an era and region
of active US political and military interference.

You might want to have a gander at this:

  <http://www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/intrel/pentagon2/pent6.htm>

RE> What is that, apt-get general?

Hey, if you are going to get topical again, I am going to cross-post
this back to the main PLUG list!

--
Russell Senior         ``I've seen every kind of critter God ever made,
seniorr at aracnet.com      and I ain't never seen a meaner, lower, more