[PLUG-TALK] reliance on technology (was: Redhat changes, fedora)

Michael Luevane mikel at quantecllc.com
Wed Nov 5 20:13:06 UTC 2003

I did read the whole thing.

I just want to make sure I understand what you're saying: During their
formative years, before they learn to talk, when they learn the most, they
only get solid blocks to play with. And "simple machines" which, by your
requirements, would have no moving parts, as that would require an
explanation.

I'm trying to understand why you'd want your children to be behind other
kids. That's all.
The early years are when children learn the most. If you deprive them of
toys that they can't explain, then they'll never have a chance to explain
them because if you can't play with it you can't figure it out.

Call me confusled...

Mike.