[PLUG-TALK] Being plonked on plug...

Mark Morgan lemming at quirkyqatz.com
Thu Nov 13 19:06:58 UTC 2003

Michael C. Robinson said:

> I'm not homophobic.  I'm not going to drag a "queer" out of
> a bar and abuse him.  I just don't want to be around any
> homosexual who is going to have a male boyfriend in public
> and make it obvious that it isn't just a friendship for
> both dramatic affect and ultimately political leverage.

Quick aside, your run-on sentences make it hard to follow your arguments.
Expecially the rambly ones.

Being homophobic does not just mean beating them.  I don't remember any of
your comments in detail since I stopped reading them after a point.  So I
can't do any pop psychology off of that...

> Kulongoski is the worst moral coward this state has ever
> elected to governor where I'd guess that the youth, voters
> under 25, are most responsible for his victory.  What kind
> of Catholic goes to a NARAL party and eats cake with a full
> intentional media blitz?

Switching gears?  Maybe Kulongoski is pro-choice and would like the
catholic church to change stance?  I went ahead and snipped most of the
rest of your post. I'm not interested in a pro-choice debate.

> If I don't
> use another account I've never used before and post
> under an alias, I don't think my troubles on PLUG will
> ever stop.

You have a writing style that is easily picked out of a lineup.
And for the record, Zot was being a jerk for being so harsh on you.  I
can't  say I don't understand where he's coming from, but his attack was
uncalled for.  If you work on your writing style to be more succinct, I
think that will help.

--
Mark
http://www.kittydream.org - House of Dreams Cat Shelter