[PLUG-TALK] Being plonked on plug...

Michael C. Robinson michael at robinson-west.com
Thu Nov 13 19:55:05 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 11:06, Mark Morgan wrote:

> Switching gears?  Maybe Kulongoski is pro-choice and would like the
> catholic church to change stance?  I went ahead and snipped most of the
> rest of your post. I'm not interested in a pro-choice debate.

Maybe?!?!?
Exactly.  That's why I voted against him and everyone else should
have also.  There is a constitutional right to life that extends
to the fetus.  It's wrong to have laws that are based on the
assumption that life hasn't begun stripping a person of their
humanity.  Besides, abortion causes breast cancer in a lot of
women who have them.

Being opposed to homosexual dating is not homophobia.  People
say it is because of a misguided notion of what rights and
freedom are.  There is no reason for two people of the same
gender to have anything other than sibling, professional,
or casual friendship type relationships.  The homophobia
comment was a thinly concealed attempt to threaten me.  The
openly gay, openly lesbian, and homosexuals should be able
to get married advocates want me and people like me to be
called bigots and homophobes.  I'd say the possibility of
opposition is scary to Zot.

Kulongoski betrayed his churched and is in heresy.
He does not deserve to be governor of this state
nor does he deserve to be welcomed at any Catholic
church in it either.  His campaign manager's slam
of Mannix election night was wrong.  I hope
Kulongoski loses if he runs for reelection.

Kulongoski cannot change the Catholic church's stance
on abortion.  It has been the same for 2000+ years
where he completely lacks the authority to make
faith/morals based changes to Catholic doctrine.
Making changes requires one to be a Cardinal or
the Pope where the Pope has absolute say on any
change to matters of faith/morals.

I'm for a recall myself.  Put Mannix in there
already.

This is informal communication, I can certainly work
on my writing style.  It's hard to write correctly when
your being persecuted.  Especially when the
list community does little to nothing to stop
the persecution.
--
Michael C. Robinson

Associates of General Studies