[PLUG-TALK] Being plonked on plug...

Michael C. Robinson michael at robinson-west.com
Fri Nov 14 03:55:25 UTC 2003

> I happen to be pro-choice and wouldn't vote against him for that.  Looking
> over his positions. I'm pretty luke warm to him.
> I'm completly against a recall since it's a waste of money. I think we can
> learn from California in that case.  Especially with the Enron not having
> to pay as much money back after Arnold getting elected.

 For most of the nations history, abortion was illegal.
 Sooner or later, this plague that has the taken the lives
 of more than forty million innocents in this country alone
 since Roe V.Wade will end.  Either the pro choice crowd will
 dwindle in number because they are too affective at infanticide,
 or those who are hard to the killing will soften and be able
 to see it for what it really is.  I'd prefer to see the
 latter happen, there have been far too many deaths.
 The joy that comes from seeing and experiencing
 the incredible value of human life is something no person
 should miss.

 Some efforts to soften people's hearts are alive and
 well.  One example is a group of women who have come together
 to speak out against the terror of abortion breaking the
 silence that has surrounded it.  Jane Doe, the women Roe V.
 Wade was hinged on, is pro life now.  If the woman who
 abortion was legalized through has turned against it,
 why not follow her lead?

 Abortion is not a choice, abortion is a murder.  There is a
 myth that it is convenient.  Bleeding to death isn't convenient.
 Breast cancer isn't convenient.  Post traumatic stress isn't
 convenient.  Missing out on an unwanted baby that proves to
 be the joy of your life is foolhardy.  Consider for a moment
 if that baby is another Einstein, Beethoven, great future
 president of this country, future friend to someone that
 needs one, or even just an ordinary Jane or Joe living
 his/her life above all bringing joy to yours.

 What about the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of
 happiness if we continue to say abortion is okay?

 If these rights are a problem I have a proposition, burn
 the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.
 After all, these documents are meaningless anyways if
 we refuse to live by what they say.

     --  Michael C. Robinson