[PLUG-TALK] Being plonked on plug...

Michael C. Robinson michael at robinson-west.com
Fri Nov 14 04:38:58 UTC 2003

> Now, when the Catholic church purges its coffers and gives it to the
> indigent masses around the world, shuns the opulence and pomp of its high
> clergy and re-enstates the proper definition of usury and commits every
> member of the church to poverty and service, some good might come of that
> bloated, archaic, greedy, thieving hive of bastardy called the Vatican.
> But not until then.

You talking about the bankrupt Archdiocese of Portland Jeme?  Do you
really know how much money the church has?  I wasn't aware it published
any financial statements.  John Paul II isn't pompous at all, he is the
most selfless pope ever. He has apologized for abuses.  He has attempted
to reach out to stifle anti semitism famous for major inroads against
atheistic communism.  Try reading humanae vitae Jeme, or are you
popeaphobic?

I for one have noticed that a lot of Catholics put a whole three
dollars, if that, in the Sunday collection.  Add to this Catholic
charities such as homes for unwed mothers, the rescue chapel on
burnside, unrestricted lawsuits even if one out of fifteen priests
commits heinous crimes within a diocese...  What rich church were
you talking about again?

A little history Jeme, I know for a fact the Vatican has lost
a lot of what it once had in Rome.  Assured that the Catholic
church is a rich corrupt empire, prayerfully consider looking
into this history.

If I'm irrational or crazy, what kind of person encourages that?
Let's say your right, why are you pushing me then?  This is
plug-talk Jeme,not plug.  Surely you have better things to do
than jump on me for "focusing on the minutiae."  Considering
that plug-talk is a list I should have a bit of latitude on,
perhaps it's a better place to be while I'm having trouble
posting.

<Aside>

I don't want to be in gay relationship, don't want to be seen
as a threat to a gay couple, and I don't believe in homosexuals
dating or marrying. I think homosexual couples are asking for
a hard life if they don't choose to live as single people.

</Aside>

"I have nearly infinite capacity for mercy, compassion, kindness,
and forgiveness."  Come on, neither one of us is as good as mother
Teresa was right now.  Most of the saints for sure have us beat.
I for one have been having fun fighting with you, now I see that
how wrong that is looking at above quote.  I believe your only
responsible spiritually for what you know Mr Brelin.  I don't
have a right to judge you, God will judge us each based on our
own knowledge of him and related deeds.  Relax.

--
Michael C. Robinson

Associates of General Studies
PCC March 2003.