[PLUG-TALK] Being plonked on plug...

Michael C. Robinson michael at robinson-west.com
Fri Nov 14 05:25:18 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 20:12, Russ Johnson wrote:

> On Thursday 13 November 2003 07:55 pm, Michael C. Robinson wrote:
> >  What about the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of
> >  happiness if we continue to say abortion is okay?
>
> It's impossible to have a debate with one who refuses to acknowledge that
> there is more than one side to any argument.
>
> - --
> Russ Johnson
> Dimension 7/Stargate Online
> http://www.dimstar.net

Yes let's count now.  There's the fetus, the human father,
the human mother, God...  Did I get all the sides that are
involved in human reproduction?  The right to live isn't a
debate, it's  a right.

Look, if were going to be made at the fetus for being in the
wrong womb the fetus didn't have any choice in the matter.
Most importantly, God placed a soul in that fetus the moment
it came into existence.  That fetus is eventually either
going to be in heaven or hell.  Doesn't this fetus deserve
a chance to learn about God during a good long life to
improve the chance of landing in heaven?  Doesn't the
fetus deserve a chance to long for God during a life
spent outside the womb?  We were all fetuses once, where's
our compassion for heavens sake!

--
Michael C. Robinson

Associates of General Studies