[PLUG-TALK] Being plonked on plug...

Michael C. Robinson michael at robinson-west.com
Fri Nov 14 17:51:59 UTC 2003

> Religion and church

Oh I see, religion that is connected to church has to be wrong.
Nice one.  There's a stated right to life in the constitution,
that was a nice job of ignoring it.  Seperation of church
and state was more a masonic idea than a founding idea, so
are the strange eyes on the $1 dollar bill.  Your argument
doesn't explain why some murders are illegal such as taking
a gun and killing you, whereas others, namely abortion, are
not.  The outcome is the same.  Is a religious argument behind
not shooting you?  After what you've said, I doubt you can
support the law that says noone can shoot you,

How do you know a fetus is dumb, and what difference would
that make?  I don't dare ask how you view the handicapped,
do I Heinlein?  I suppose a fetus never sucks it's thumb,
never responds to his/her mother before birth.  No mention
that a heart starts beating before birth, eh?  By saying the
definition of people is yours to play with Heinlein, you
can refuse to recognize anyone as falling under it.

What would Jefferson say about unrestricted lawsuits against
a religious body?  People came here for religious freedom,
yet the punishments in the priest abuse scandal go far
beyond what justice demands.  Bankrupting a religious body
with members that are predominantly innocent of crimes
which happened over thirty+ years ago is wrong.  Various
protestant faiths will be next,the money train will not
stop until the legal system is fixed.

You are coward for stopping your quote of Jefferson where you did
Heinlein.  There's a reason Jefferson put God in there, but you
have completely missed it.  You have burned the Declaration of
Independence because of it's natural extension to the fetus.
If the Declaration is taken away from one group of people,
it is lost to all people.  There was language once in the
constitution that denied the humanity of African Americans,
amazingly there is no such language denying the rights of the
fetus as a person yet the fundamental are so often interpreted
as if there is.  The fetus is a person provable very early on
by the presence of brain waves and from conception on the
argument that humanity is contained in an immortal soul.

Michael C. Robinson

Associates of General Studies
PCC March 2003.