[PLUG-TALK] Being plonked on plug...

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Fri Nov 14 20:55:29 UTC 2003

* Jeme A Brelin <jeme at brelin.net> [2003-11-14 12:36]:

> On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Russ Johnson wrote:
> > You are the most narrow minded, egocentric person i know.
>
> You wanna back that up?

And just how would I do that? I only have to prove it to one person to
have the opinion. Me. I've done that, and so I'm finished.

> I believe I've showed today alone a flexibility
> of mind of which you repeatedly demonstrated yourself incapable.

In your opinion. Opinions vary.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #5 (Collect all 22)
"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. It passes my comprehension how human beings, be they ever so experienced and able, can delight in depriving other human beings of that precious right." - Mohandas K. Ghandi