[PLUG-TALK] Michael, On the subject of God.

Michael C. Robinson michael at robinson-west.com
Sat Nov 15 01:49:43 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-14 at 16:04, Russ Johnson wrote:
> * Michael C. Robinson <michael at robinson-west.com> [2003-11-14 15:41]:
> > > If you believe the crap the church trowels out.
> >
> > You mean the teaching all people have free will Russ?
>
> It wouldn't be the first or last time the church contradicts itself.

Who made you the authority on what the church has or hasn't done
anyways?  For someone who hasn't read any church documents your
sure the expert.  The church has always taught that all people
have free will.  Oh, the church doesn't teach that a person needs
to be Catholic to get to heaven either, but then you wouldn't know
that would you Russ?

You know the guy who shot the pope.  That guy is sorry he did it
and the pope forgave him.  Consider that only a metal stopped the
bullet from killing the pope.  I'd say your crap statement only
shows how uninformed you are.

And about the celibacy comments.  There aren't very many pedophiles
in the priest population where there are far more among married men.
Another note, homosexuality and pedophilia are not linked either.
I wouldn't point the last thing out if I was homophobic now would
I?

Christ said Peter you are rock and upon this rock I will build my
church.  Show me where the church is fundamentally wrong on faith
and morals in what is taught infallibly out of Rome.  There are
only two infallible teachings, but I bet you don't even know what
they are.