[PLUG-TALK] Michael, On the subject of God.

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Sat Nov 15 06:14:37 UTC 2003

On Friday 14 November 2003 07:20 pm, Michael C. Robinson wrote:
> That guy who shot the pope was a muslim.  Try reconsidering
> if your anger over the crusades is anger against abuses that
> are in the past.  The man I understand was grateful for the
> pope's forgiveness.

None of what you say changes anything. Religion is the creation of man, to
subjugate man to other men. It's a means of control.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #12 (Collect all 22)
"Attitudes are capable of making the same experience either pleasant or
painful." - John Powell