[PLUG-TALK] Being plonked on plug...

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Tue Nov 18 17:47:32 UTC 2003

* Michael C. Robinson <michael at robinson-west.com> [2003-11-18 08:59]:
> Oh I see, your rights aren't based on anything.  They aren't inalienable
> because they don't have God behind them.  I don't recognize you Russ
> for what is and isn't a right, I do recognize God though and whatever
> authority rightfully belongs to the state.

God has nothing to do with what your rights are. "Self-evident" means
they need to proof. Not that there's any proof that god exists. But
then, god is not self-evident. Otherwise, religion wouldn't require "faith".

You really should think these things through before inserting your foot
in your mouth.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #19 (Collect all 22)
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." - Unknown