[PLUG-TALK] Michael, On the subject of God.

Michael C. Robinson michael at robinson-west.com
Thu Nov 20 02:04:24 UTC 2003

> Yes, some of the bible can be corraborated. Did you see the show on
> Sunday on the History Channel where they explained how the walls of
> Jericho fell? It had nothing to do with God, and had everything to do
> with sound waves and their actions on sand and fault lines that ran
> under the walls.

If you assume God didn't create the natural properties your talking
about.  What's wrong with a approach that takes into account physical
properties of nature?  I'll bet God was one of the few at the time
that recognized the natural explanation you talk about if it's in
fact correct.  It's irrelevant, if there's a natural explanation or
not, God has everything to do with natural phenomena because He
is their origin.  Go argue with someone else if you care about
religion at all who knows how to say something you'll hear,
leave me alone.  I'm tired of you, very tired.

--
Michael C. Robinson

Associates of General Studies
PCC March 2003.