[PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] OT: PGP Sigs in Spam

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Oct 15 17:31:23 PDT 2003

>>>>> "Russ" == Russ Johnson <russj at dimstar.net> writes:

Jeme> Rush hour is MUCH slower than bicycles.

Russ> That's why there's a two or three block long blank space in
Russ> front of CM ride by the time it get's on SW Broadway. No, it
Russ> doesn't slow down traffic at all.

I don't see what your problem with CM is.  It is _one_ day a month.
That's like 5% of the work days.  What is the excuse for all the
traffic and delay on the other 95% of work days.  Consider it an
opportunity for calm reflection in the hurly-burly of modern life.

I've never been on a CM, but my experience riding downtown is that,
except on uphills, bikes go as fast as cars there.

--
Russell Senior         ``shtal latta wos ba padre u prett tu nashtonfi
seniorr at aracnet.com      mrlosh''  -- Bashgali Kafir for ``If you have