[PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Postfix header_checks (was Reporting SPAM)

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sun Oct 19 19:17:04 UTC 2003

>>>>> "Russ" == Russ Johnson <russj at dimstar.net> writes:

Jeme> I seem to recall one guy was positively crucified for telling
Jeme> people to be good to one another.

Paul> So when do you plan on taking heed to that yourself?

Russ> I assume you are telling Jeme that he should be nice to others,
Russ> not crucify himself... :/

If your house is burning down, is it "nice" for your neighbor to just
let you sleep, or wouldn't it be nicer on some larger scale to try to
shake you awake and interrupt your nice nap?  My guess is that you
might be annoyed at first, but when you begin to understand the mess
you are in, you will be mighty grateful for the interruption.

Maybe it is Republican dogma that anyone in a burning house deserves
to continue sleeping because they might be using public services, or
that on an even larger scale that there are too many people on the
planet and that the best means of population control is to let
accident victims die without excessive concern.  Afterall, the dead
are dead, so their troubles are over, but one less mouth leaves more
resources for me.

--
Russell Senior        ``A great empire and little minds go ill together''
seniorr at aracnet.com     Edmund Burke, _On Conciliation with America, 1775_