[PLUG-TALK] How to be a good Democrat

Mark Morgan lemming at quirkyqatz.com
Mon Oct 20 21:46:38 UTC 2003

Russ Johnson said:

>> If you observe that people are generally (or "on average") stupid,
>> then you should call into question your own ability to assess other
>> people since you are likely to be pretty stupid, too.
>
> The difference is I've made a study of how stupid people can be. Most
> people are just going through life without a clue. Or, they are making
> decisions based on some notion of a higher calling that isn't born out
> in any sort of logic.

Just my two bits: It seems what you label as stupid are some people's
choices.  Though I do the same (we probably label different people
"stupid").
Though I prefer not to label too many people.
I think I go more with collectively, people are stupid.  Individuals need
to be checked out first.

--
Mark
http://www.kittydream.org - House of Dreams Cat Shelter