[PLUG-TALK] How to be a good Democrat

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Tue Oct 21 17:34:12 UTC 2003

* Jeme A Brelin <jeme at brelin.net> [2003-10-21 00:39]:
> On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Russ Johnson wrote:
> > Second, the criteria is my own. It's not a educational study, it's a
> > life excersize. It's based on MY experiences, and I'm only using the
> > information for MY OWN uses.
>
> Well, unlike you, I give a shit about the rest of humanity and those uses
> of YOUR OWN to which you put these hurtful, hateful conclusions causes you
> to do damage to a world about which I care very much.
>
> I have a vested interest in showing you another way.

And you know so much about me, that you know I don't give a shit about
humanity? My, how insightful you must be. We've met exactly one time.
The rest of your contact with me is via this list, and I must say that
only scratches the surface of what *I* am.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Is it a co-incidence that there are 42 characters, including spaces, in the following sentence:

"Answer to life the universe and everything"