[PLUG-TALK] Is it just me, or...

Michael C. Robinson michael at goose.robinson-west.com
Tue Sep 16 07:46:10 UTC 2003

I'm not sure I see a problem. Download postfix from an
authoritative server and use that. Make sure the MD5 sum
matches.

I'm concerned that with the IBM license that I possibly
can't know if there are changes for which zero
source is provided, at least not easily.  A source
tree can have binaries that are linked in at compile
time.

With the GPL stuff, distributing it means full sources
including modifications if you're distributing a
modified version.  Is this true with the IBM license?

      --  Michael C. Robinson