[PLUG-TALK] banning folks from PLUG mailing list

Brent Rieck bsr at spek.org
Wed Feb 4 19:42:55 UTC 2004

Brian Beattie wrote:
> I would be more than happy to and I'm not advocateing the blocking of
> robby and cliff, I'm just saying that if the list admins think it is
> appropriate, I support their decission.

By supporting it you're advocating it.  It's trivial to subscribe to the
list under another email address and continue whatever behavior got you
"kicked off" before (as Robby has demonstrated).  Are the administrators
going to play some game of whack-a-mole with new email addresses now?

I'm a little unclear as to why Robby and Cliff were banned too, to me it
seems because they're unpopular and childish rather than for objective
reasons.

--Brent