[PLUG-TALK] The Banning.

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Thu Feb 5 01:51:25 UTC 2004

>>>>> "(not)" == (not) Robby Russell <plugcensoredme at tearitalldown.com> writes:

(not)> I have never personally banned anyone on any list so please do
(not)> not throw that back at me.

Russell> You joined (hell, co-founded) a group that explicitly said
Russell> that it _would_ ban people.  I think you'd better be prepared
Russell> to catch whatever is thrown.

(not)> I also pay taxes to a government that kills civilians, I must
(not)> be a murderer too.

As a _founder_, why not form a different group that _didn't_ ban
people.  You said you thought there ought to be lots of groups.  Why
stick with one that "murders"?

If you can guarantee PDXLUG won't ban anyone either, I'll vote to
un-ban you (see other sub-thread for the MAD justification).  Or do
you think the other PDXLUG members would be willing to toss you
overboard in order to keep its power to ban people?

seniorr at aracnet.com