[PLUG-TALK] banning folks from PLUG mailing list

Russell Evans russell-evans at qwest.net
Thu Feb 5 03:50:32 UTC 2004

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:35:56 -0800
"Paul Johnson" <baloo at ursine.ca> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 05:30:55PM -0800, Russell Evans wrote:
> > > I use "general public," "the Great Unwashed," and "unwashed
> > > masses" interchangeably, and it mostly works: 90% of everybody out
> > > there has the outwardly apparent IQ somewhere between that of
> > > smart Californians on the low end and common bricks on the high
> > > end.
> >
> > That's really sad.
>
> *sigh* Yes, I know what you mean.  If people would stop and think for
> a split second, their apparent intelligence would rise dramatically.

I meant its really sad that you think that way.

Much in life is about getting along with people. Reading this, if
someone where hiring and you were applying, do you think they would hire
you?

No matter how vindicated you feel in your view, you are the loser for
closing yourself off. What was it, stupid is as stupid does?

Thank you
Russell