[PLUG-TALK] Bitching.

gepr at tempusdictum.com gepr at tempusdictum.com
Fri Feb 13 20:15:04 UTC 2004

Russell Senior writes:
 > Of course, selling a proprietary product implies "requesting the
 > finger", and incidentally, that is just what I tend to do: give them
 > the finger! ;-)

[grin]  We've all done it... The only problem with that is that
the customer _paid_ for the software... so there's a little bit
of "giving yourself the finger" when you give them the finger.

I wonder if Bertanlaffy, Foerster, or Wiener ever had to deal
with this issue?

I can imagine Microsoft as a 12 year old kid on the playground,
"I'm rubber and you're glue.  Whatever you say bounces off of me
and sticks to you."

--
glen e. p. ropella              =><=                           Hail Eris!
H: 503.630.4505                              http://www.ropella.net/~gepr