[PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] E-mail etiquette: why MS users don't have it

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Mon Feb 23 17:40:35 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 11:55, gepr at tempusdictum.com wrote:
> Brian Beattie writes:
>  > On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 10:56, gepr at tempusdictum.com wrote:
>  > > There's another reason to top-post that I haven't seen on this OT
>  > > thread.
>  >
>  > I don't agree that this is OT,
> Well, it's a bit unclear what you're not agreeing with. [grin]
>
> 1) This thread is not about Linux, that much is pretty certain.  And
>    if PLUG is about Linux, then this thread is off topic for PLUG.
>    (Note that the above is an if-then statement...

Your original claim was that it was off topic,  I do not have such a
limited view of what PLUG is about and therefore do not think the
original topic was OT for PLUG.  Is that clear?
--
Brian Beattie            | Experienced kernel hacker/embedded systems
beattie at beattie-home.net | programmer, direct or contract, short or

"Honor isn't about making the right choices.
It's about dealing with the consequences." -- Midori Koto