[PLUG-TALK] snow fun

Paul Heinlein heinlein at madboa.com
Fri Jan 2 17:20:17 UTC 2004

I, my wife, and our two daughters -- ages 9 and 3 -- had a great time
sledding various roads here in Gladstone. After putzing around on the
hills on our street, we walked over to Patricia St., the steepest road
in town.

What a hoot! There were a dozen or so other folks sliding down the
same hill, and we were all laughing and oohing and ahhing at the
various riders.

The one downside was that I noticed that the snow on our roof melted
much more quickly than it did on the neighbors' houses -- meaning that
I've got some insulation work to do... :-(

-- Paul Heinlein <heinlein at madboa.com>