[PLUG-TALK] Insurance (was: Mad SCO Disease)

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Thu Jul 1 16:36:51 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 08:49 -0700, Brent Rieck wrote:
> In a future
> where the term "personal wealth" is meaningless that won't be so, but in
> the place we live right now it's a problem to have no money.

I hope that day never comes.

There's nothing like removing incentives from working harder than the
guy next to you to bring society to its knees.  If I didn't have to work
hard to provide some 'personal wealth' (albeit very little), I'd be
perfectly content to fiddle around with my computer all day, every day,
and not go and be productive for the rest of society.

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
   Jabber: athlonrob at axpr.net   |    one can never be free.