[PLUG-TALK] Re: small shotgun?

glen e. p. ropella gepr at tempusdictum.com
Wed Jul 14 16:47:12 UTC 2004

=><=><= "a" == AthlonRob  <AthlonRob at axpr.net> writes:

a> I say get the Concealed Weapons Permit.  Isn't carrying concealed
a> without a permit a misdemeanor?  Not something you want on your record
a> if it can be avoided...
[...]
a> Yeah, if you have a license, they do have good reason to think you have
a> weapons, but have no way of knowing how many or what kinds (unless
a> they're registered through some other function)...

I'm already too embedded in the grid to ever pretend to be able to get
off it, anyway. [grin] So, I'm gonna take the straight path, get to
know my sherriff, obey all the laws, etc.  After all, I'm not young
anymore.  I should play by the rules.

But, periodically, I'm wholloped upside the head by my inner child
wanting to burst out and shout all sorts of anti-authoritarian,
anarchist expletives at The Man.  I expect this phenomenon to
gracefully decline over the years as I become more and more
comfortable with my role in The Machine. [grin]

--
glen e. p. ropella              =><=                           Hail Eris!
H: 503.630.4505                              http://www.ropella.net/~gepr