[PLUG-TALK] Reading, Ragheads, Assholes, and Viruses

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Mon Jun 28 23:38:31 UTC 2004

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, Chuck Mize wrote:
> I don't disagree with you but he insists on posting his opinions on
> religion, politics and pornography on the main PLUG list after asked
> several times to post those topics to PLUG-TALK. He has never once
> indicated that he understood that request and his actions show that he
> has not heeded the advice. If he would just do that I think a lot of the
> ichor and acid would disappear...

I really don't think that's the case.

I post my own personal opinions on religion, politics, and pornography to
the PLUG list all the time and I don't receive nearly as much "ichor and
acid" as Michael does.  The differences are many, but venue is not one of
them.  While many people give me shit for venue, Michael gets most of his
shit for being unintelligible, unreasoning, or grossly misinformed.  Those
are the major issues.

If he wrote more clearly and had informed, considered opinions, he would
receive a hell of a lot less grief.  Instead, he blathers often
incomprehensible nonsense from an insulated, ignorant viewpoint as a
knee-jerk response.  Kind of the opposite.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net