[PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Mad SCO Disease

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Wed Jun 30 08:01:41 UTC 2004

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, AthlonRob wrote:
> So are you advocating they simply be left to their own devices?

No, I'm advocating helping them in every way we can.  Leaving people to
their own devices is what turns them into miscreants.

> I think if you let people know there are no consequences for their
> actions, their actions will turn sharply violent.

How could anyone possibly remove consequence from the world?  There are
most certainly consequences for their actions.

Do you really think that it's the police or the law that stop people from
killing one another?

Is that why you don't rape and murder everyone you see?  Because you think
you might get in trouble with the state?

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net