[PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Mad SCO Disease

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Wed Jun 30 16:52:59 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 04:49 -0700, Jeme A Brelin wrote:

> So don't let it get violent... allow the perceived threat to suffice and
> fork over the cash.  Isn't it worth a life?  What are you out, really?

I'm out something I worked to obtain for myself.  That's enough, for me.
I'd much rather not fork over the money, when I could fork over an ounce
of lead, instead.

> No, it IS an attack.  I suppose you think there's a difference between
> "insurgence" and "counterinsurgence" and "intelligence" and
> "counterintelligence" and "terrorists" and "counterterrorists".  It's just
> a matter of which side is your side.  If you take even the tiniest step
> outside the situation, you'll see that they're both the same thing and
> just called opposite things from each side.

Why can't an attack itself be against an attack?  Just because they're
one in the same does not mean they can't be against each other.

Something defensive is something in reaction to an attack - it can
surely be an attack, itself.

> > I wonder, are Monaco and The Vatican brutal dictatorships in your mind?
>
> Yes.

That is an interesting perspective.

> You can go ahead and concede that incarceration is violence now.

Naw, that's okay.  Really.

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
   Jabber: athlonrob at axpr.net   |    one can never be free.