[PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] upgrading disk without reinstalling anything

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Tue Mar 30 02:51:45 UTC 2004

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004, Russ Johnson wrote:
> If this had been a message with real content, I might have replied.

Wow... now you not only judge right and wrong, but real and imaginary!
Amazing.

But anyway, how did the bit about quotation inidicators (like the > above)
requiring a preceding newline fail the test for "real"?  I need to know so
that I can rephrase in a way that isn't somehow fake and hence merit a
reply.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin