[PLUG-TALK] Recommended Local Charities for Clothing Donation?

Paul Mullen pem at nellump.net
Sat May 22 03:17:21 UTC 2004

I have a pile of old (but still perfectly serviceable) clothes that I'm
no longer interested in keeping for myself. In the past I've taken my
leftovers to Goodwill, but reading in a newspaper article that the
CEO/President/whatever takes home 500 K$ a year was a tad off-putting.
Does anyone have any favorite local charitable groups that would accept
such a donation? Any worthy thrift shops, etc?

Paul