[PLUG-TALK] I don't like a certain change on plug...

Darkhorse plug_0 at robinson-west.com
Wed Nov 10 08:17:59 UTC 2004

> > It seems you lack humility claiming to be more
> > conservative than all other conservatives.  Your I'm more conservative
> > comment certainly doesn't demonstrate charitableness.
>
> I'm not very charitable.  I'm not very forgiving.  I know there are
> people out there a lot further to the right than I am.  I haven't
> claimed to be the most conservative.  I haven't claimed to be
> charitable.
>
> So WTF are you blabbering on about now?

You're clearly not a compassionate conservative.  You talk
too much Rob, clearly energy isn't something you conserve.  And
if WTF is an acronym for something foul, you're not conservative
with your language.  It's plug-talk, I can blab if I darn
well want to.  So blab blab blab blab blab.  Good night!

     --  Michael C. Robinson