Was [PLUG-TALK] I don't like a certain change on plug...

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Fri Nov 12 05:23:08 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 20:31 -0800, Darkhorse wrote:
> We're the only state that saw yes and no come even close on an anti gay
> marriage measure.  The ten or so other measures nationwide passed
> 80 yes 30 no on average.

An average of 110% of voters voted on these things?  :-)

> If you were to delete Multnomah and Washington County in Oregon,
> I bet you'd reverse almost any poltical decision in the state.

The state would be happier, I think.  I want to give all of Portland to
the state of Washington.  The rest of Oregon really doesn't agree with
Portland's political views... most don't like Portland, period... but
it's such a huge chunk of the population.

Give it to Washington and I'll be happy.

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
   Jabber: athlonrob at axpr.net   |    one can never be free.