[PLUG-TALK] Shoe Repair in Portland?

Paul Mullen pem at nellump.net
Mon Nov 15 18:49:47 UTC 2004

Is there any such thing as "off-topic" for PLUG-Talk? There certainly
doesn't appear to be. :-)

I need to have a pair of boots re-soled Real Soon Now. Can anyone
recommend a good shoe repair shop? The only time I've had these boots
serviced since I moved to Portland was at the Nob Hill shop downtown
on 6th St. They charged $55 for new soles, which promptly began to
delaminate in less than a year.  I'm not above spending more than
average if the shop does a really quality job, but I do get testy when
things fall apart far sooner than they should.

Paul