[PLUG-TALK] (RE) Shoe Repair in Portland?

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon Nov 15 23:53:12 UTC 2004

"Shoes for Industry!  Shoes for the dead!"  (firesign theater)

Paul writes:
> Is there any such thing as "off-topic" for PLUG-Talk? There certainly
> doesn't appear to be. :-)

I believe Linux and Unix are off-topic for PLUG-Talk, unless you talk
about them in a meandering and incomprehensible way.

> I need to have a pair of boots re-soled Real Soon Now. Can anyone
> recommend a good shoe repair shop?

I do OK with Vanek's Beaverton Shoe Repair.  I have a tendency to
pronate (my feet wobble out), which eats outer heels fast, so they
do heel replacements for me.  If Beaverton is too far to go, perhaps
they can suggest a colleague in the city.