[PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Solved!

glen e. p. ropella gepr at tempusdictum.com
Thu Nov 18 17:54:02 UTC 2004

hh> http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-users@lists.lyx.org/msg33496.html

hh>         My way of doing this is:
hh>         Insert a figure float. Go inside, set the paragraph type to
hh>         "satandard" instead of the default "caption" Insert two

<pragma zeusophobe=on> More evidence that PLUG is full of left-wing,
atheist, communists!  [grin] Or, perhaps that lyx users are satanic,
left-handed, sorcerers....  How evil... inserting Satanic subliminals in
innocent help messages like this... and disguised as a _typo_ no-less.

As a Christian Soldier, I'm outraged!

Now I'm going to have to code up some type of paternalist filter for
PLUG messages so that the innocent nerds out there aren't corrupted by
this insidious conspiracy. <pragma zeusophobe=off> <pragma greedy=on>
Or, perhaps I can code up something to sell to Google so that they'll
scour TeX markup for clues as to the religious orientation of the
author so they can correctly target the user with
advertising... Hmmm. <pragma greedy=off> <pragma xenophobe=on> Maybe I
could go directly to the NSA with it?  I wonder if there's a
typo-friendly profile for Muslim TeX users? <pragma xenophobe=off>

--
glen e. p. ropella              =><=                           Hail Eris!
H: 503.630.4505                              http://www.ropella.net/~gepr