[PLUG-TALK] Transportation arrangements

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Thu Nov 25 06:20:43 UTC 2004

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Andrew Munkres wrote:
> As of tomorrow, I will be 21, so I will be able to attend the
> post-meetings. What transportation arrangements do most PLUG members use
> for this?

Bicycles are probably best and certainly the fastest means of
transportation between PSU and the Lab.  Also, if you become
irresponsible, imbibe too much intoxicant, and attempt to pilot yourself
home, you're much less likely to kill somebody else if you're using a
bicycle than if you're in a car.  Also, it's fun and good for you.

> BTW, on the page at ( http://www.pdxlinux.org/mail/ ), the text "Mailman
> Web Interface" is linked to (
> https://lists.pdxlinux.org/mailman/listinfo ), which gives a 404.

I don't think Wil's on this list and I don't know who else to tell about
that right now.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin