[PLUG-TALK] Transportation arrangements

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Thu Nov 25 06:58:15 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Jeme" == Jeme A Brelin <jeme at brelin.net> writes:

Jeme> Bicycles are probably best and certainly the fastest means of
Jeme> transportation between PSU and the Lab.

I can attest to the truth of this.  It is a source of continual
amazement (both as bicyclist and as automobilist).  However, in the
absense of a bicycle, you need only raise your hand at the meeting in
order to find a willing supplier of a ride.  The usual invocation is
something like: "Can someone give me a ride to the Lab?" or if you had
good parents: "Can someone please give me a ride to the Lab?"

seniorr at aracnet.com