[PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Tom Potter dual boots Linux and Windows

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sat Oct 2 15:54:28 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Mullen <pem at nellump.net> writes:

Paul> And all those coordinators, mappers, appropriate sign-appliers,
Paul> and advisors would all work for free, too. Who'd'a thunkit?

Or, everyone in the city can purchase redundant yet exclusive
infrastructure, spending orders of magnitude more money for less
benefit.

To me, that is the basic test: does economy of scale work here?  If it
doesn't, then it probably isn't worth it.  If economy of scale *does*
work, then why _not_ do it?  Government is just the ready-made
infrastructure for consortial action.

seniorr at aracnet.com