[PLUG-TALK] Windows Startup Sound Replacement

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sat Oct 2 18:48:07 UTC 2004

A few days ago, I asked about sampling realplayer.  No help
received, but...

For those of you who still suffer from windoze, here is a
startup sound that you can use in place of the M$ supplied one:

http://www.keithl.com/video/also1.wav

Probably violating copyrights all over the place, but it will be
a battle between the Portsmouth Synfonia and the estate of Richard
Strauss as to who gets to sue me first.  Probably the Synfonia, as
Strauss only used 5 notes, the Synfonia about 40 ... :-)