[PLUG-TALK] interesting book

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sat Oct 2 19:45:12 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Keith" == Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> writes:

Keith> Oh, and some people in PLUG don't like top posting, or quoting
Keith> whole postings without summarizing.  I don't mind much, but
Keith> please try to avoid these errors if you desire respect from
Keith> others.

On the subject of top posting, it doesn't bother me, but I do find it
somewhat ironic when a person objects to the content of a post and
simultaneously quotes the objected-to-thing in its entirety.

I usually only object to posts that seem too technical for
plug-talk. ;-)

seniorr at aracnet.com