[PLUG-TALK] Re: Misc.

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Mon Oct 4 15:24:55 UTC 2004

GLL> Separately, since this is plug-TALK, personally, I gotta stick
GLL> with the SHrub, evem though I have many reasons to loathe him -
GLL> the foremost being that I think he's a lil' dumber than most
GLL> -ANYBODY- involved in technology.

GLL> But Kerry fabricating that 'Treblinka square' imagery during the
GLL> debate - did anyone catch that? He described actually 'being
GLL> there' and going downstairs to some room full of KGB files.

So, you'd rather make a 0.44-caliber hole in your foot than to forgive
the guy a slip of the tongue.  The whole debate, during which Bush
stammered out the same 3-4 points using pretty much the identical
language, none any more true than the next, and you are going to
crucify the guy because he forgot the name of some Russian building?

GLL> [...] To associate Kerry in positive terms with a Catholic rite
GLL> or title such as 'priest,' given his anti-Catholic voting record
GLL> is just INSANE.

The author of the book didn't intend the "communion" bit to be
strictly sectarian, but a notional thing.  I extended it a bit to
"priest", but it doesn't seem such a stretch on a scale where the
other end is "vampire".

What anti-Catholic voting record?  Don't tell me that, packing around
a 0.44-caliber artillery piece in the context of protecting your
laptop, you are "Pro-Life"!  If anything is insane, *THAT* is.

seniorr at aracnet.com