[PLUG-TALK] Re: Misc.

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Mon Oct 4 16:20:15 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 08:24 -0700, Russell Senior wrote:

> What anti-Catholic voting record?  Don't tell me that, packing around
> a 0.44-caliber artillery piece in the context of protecting your
> laptop, you are "Pro-Life"!  If anything is insane, *THAT* is.

Oh, I don't know if I'd say that...

I think there's a rather significant difference between being willing to
seriously injure or kill somebody trying to do you harm or take your
property and being willing to kill an unborn child because he or she is
inconvenient for you at the moment.

That's like the difference between being willing to shoot people for
being infront of you in line at the supermarket versus being willing to
shoot somebody pointing a rifle at you.

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
   Jabber: athlonrob at axpr.net   |    one can never be free.