[PLUG-TALK] Re: Misc.

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Mon Oct 4 17:28:33 UTC 2004

>>>>> "AthlonRob" == AthlonRob  <AthlonRob at axpr.net> writes:

AthlonRob> That's like the difference between being willing to shoot
AthlonRob> people for being infront of you in line at the supermarket
AthlonRob> versus being willing to shoot somebody pointing a rifle at
AthlonRob> you.

Assuming AthlonRob isn't short for Roberta, I don't think you quite
appreciate the mortal danger that bearing a child _can_ represent,
even today.  That risk is something that should be chosen (or not) by
those running it, not by the North American Chapter of the Taliban.

seniorr at aracnet.com